Thursday, October 4, 2012

made time - finally

The last few weeks have seen me officially "launch" (if you could call it that!) my little venture - "made time".

As I mentioned back in March (!) I've made time to make some sweet bedding sets for all those beloved dolls and softies out there. Put them to bed in style... I use quality cottons, ginghams and modern prints from popular designers to create these quilt and pillow sets.

I had a bit of a false start earlier this year - my plans all went on hold while we packed up and moved house.  I thought I should get it all sorted and hopefully capture some Christmas shoppers.

I have started a Facebook page - which I will keep updated with all my current designs and sets. I'll be doing sheet sets and even some little refurbished beds complete with bedding too.




I have a some styles listed on HERE on Trade Me, and this is a little showcase of my current wares on Felt


"Pink Apples" Doll Bedding Set
$35.00

"Summer Blue" Doll Bedding Set
$35.00

"Pink Apples" Doll Bedding Set
$35.00

"Red Apples" Doll Bedding Set
$35.00

"Bubble Dots" Doll Bedding Set
$35.00

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are so cute! We have an old pram that needs new bedding, though I think it would be more for me than Hazel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie : ) You would be able to whip something like this up with your eyes closed!

    ReplyDelete
  3.  True, but I've discovered that I can't actually do it all time-wise and that buying handcrafts is (almost) as good as doing it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh tell me about it! Hence my blog and "brand" name... if I can't find time, I have to make time. Both are in short supply regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super super adorable and I agree with both you and Jacqui - whilst I could easily make them *sigh* where would I find the time - hence I love supporting other crafters . . . . 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, I quite agree - I really have to weigh up to the cost of materials and the time involved making something when I see it beautifully done by someone else... the choice is easy!  

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment.... I love to read them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...