Tuesday, March 13, 2012

made time

I've been busy lately - making time to make some sweet things.

For all those beloved dolls and softies out there - I've made some stylish bedding to tuck them up in at night.

walk in the woods

Making these has been lovely work for me... playing with some gorgeous fabrics and thinking about what might make little girls (and their mums) happy.

Red Apples cot

I also wasn't very happy with what I'd seen around to buy, which wasn't much.  I know that crafty mums will have it covered, but my sets will make great gifts.

Bubble dots CU

I've been using a range of cottons, ginghams and lovely prints from the "Walk in the Woods" range by Aneela Hoey, and "Cape Ann" by Oliver+S.  Ruffles and ric rac add the finishing touches. 

Visit my Felt shop to see more...

http://felt.co.nz/shop/madetime

Butterflies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    I've just stumbled across your blog & how lovely it is !! I love your choice of fabrics in the baby blankets and pillows. I'm a follower now & feel free to pop by and visit my blog sometime !

    Siubhan x

    http://craftlee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment.... I love to read them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...